Thursday, January 5, 2012

Unconditional Love!

To me one of the most sweetest things about rabbits is when they mate. When I brought home Annabelle lee for Chester I must say it went very smooth. In the past I've had other rabbits but never had a mate for any of them. I have read books and looked at web sites for information. Chester I must say in my opinion is one of the most sweetest bunnies I have ever owned, I would like to think that helped?? It's cute to look over at them and to see them grooming each other. I love it when Annabelle Lee stretches out next to him as if to say I'm here! When they have their out of cage times I love it when they chase each other and hop around together and then when they are tuckered out and just stretch out. It really takes the stress out Of a stressful day!!!!!                                                                                            
                                                                                                 
I would love to hear from other rabbit owners with their stories about mating their bunnies. Like how it went and how they get along!!

No comments:

Post a Comment