Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Edition

Well yesterday I adopted two female guniea pigs. I found them on Craigslist for free. Their names are Ella and Bella, I had to write down which was which and keep going back to the paper to correct my self! I've had guinea pigs over the years and think they're as much fun as rabbits! I love when they know your going to get them something to eat and they start whistling. Of course nothing sets them off like the crinkling of a bag of whatever. I put them next to the rabbits cage so they can see each other. They are very tame, nothing says "good home" like when a guinea pig will stay put when you go to hold them!

I'm going to purchase a small plastic wading pool so the can have an exercise area. In the past when I did that I would put in tunnels and hiding places. Like rabbits I say better then television watching them run around having a good time!
If anybody out there has guinea pigs and rabbits I would love to hear from you, like how you house them, if you let them inner mingle with each other and suggestions and ideas I always love to see what other people do!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your guinea pigs and bunny! They are so cute! I really love the way how you take care of your guinea pigs and bunny. :D

    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete