Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Bunnies :)

Well, I've dreaded it, hoped it wouldn't come but here it is!!!! Snow in Puyallup. When I open the sliding backdoor the buns will come take a peek. Although this time I nudged a little bit. I wanted bunnies in the snow pictures. But don't worry as soon as I snapped the pics they came back in.
Annabelle lee actually hopped around a little bit, so I brought her in!




Chester let me get a couple of shots he didn't waste time getting back in

Other then that not too much new. I did however get the guinea pigs a excercise pen for running around in. Of course I did it on the cheap side!! I went to my favorite St. Vincent De Paul store and got a plastic kiddie wading pool for $3.00 I wanted some tubes and such for hiding, still looking for those cheaply of course. I used the top of an old cat litter box for a hiding spot. If I don't get snowed in I will upgrade with new tubes and other things.



No comments:

Post a Comment