Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Cleaning House

I decided to rearrange my bunnies abode. I used to have them in a different area of the living room with a snake tank on top of their cage. I hated it, it was very hard to keep clean. their cage was kind of in a dark spot especially with Medusa on top of them!! Now by the window they have more light and I turned their cage around and used the other door of the cage so it opens up into the living room.

AAAAHHHH Bunny under the coffee table!!!

I love to leave the door of the cage open while I'm just doing my thing they can do theirs too!! I really would like to see and read about other people's bunny living spaces.





I love when Chester just spreads out in total contentment
yes it's pretty now but how long til they make it their own???




No comments:

Post a Comment